Enabling the International Growth of Companies
International Business Coaching & Consulting Focus Areas
Developing and Managing the Internationalization Process
- Defining a proprietary
- Managing it as a process
Coaching International executives and Teams
- Organizational Evolutions
- Functional Integration and Alignment
- International Executive Leadership
Leveraging Cultural Diversity
- Anticipating and understanding cultural differences in business
- Comunicating and preseting internationally
- International complex negotiations
As globalization gathers momentum we coach companies in evolving to true international enterprises.
An International Corporate Executive network that helps companies developing people and processes to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the global markets.
- We value our customers, our most important asset.
- We have the ambition to exceed the highest standards in everything we do.
- We practice Ethics and Integrity (no tolerance policy).
- We believe in the uniqueness of our customers and their businesses.
‘’Thing globally act locally’’
This e-book is dedicated to small and medium size enterprises. It contains the first elements of the methodology ICB&B has used in Internationalizing businesses all over the world in many years of International Career.
One of the most commonly recognized and interesting consequences of Internationalization is that Enterprises become, on a medium term, far more competitive than those who focus on the domestic market only. Internationalized companies have better structural indexes,...
Facing Global Markets is not easy, but the experience of the many companies that have already Internationalized their business successfully help us avoiding the most common mistakes. Operating exclusively in their Domestic Markets, companies internalize by experience...